United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people watched Pogba V England and think he will become great next season. Just a reminder, England's midfield that night was Dier and Chamberline

I think people watched Pogba V England and think he will become great next season. Just a reminder, England's midfield that night was Dier and Chamberline

Not to mention that, that France side were full of energy and off the ball running. I really believe Pogba would be outstanding at City.
But over there, there's very little off the ball running or fluidity to their play.
I think he gets caught on the ball so much due to their total lack of movement.
Poor lamb has probably struggled to adjust to Sunday league football.

Agreed.
No fucker gets a full season in the PL to 'Find his feet' or 'Bed in,' and Pogba has been a massive disappointment for the Rags.
He always gets the ball snatched off him, is too slow to turn and is a shit finisher, I'll be really surprised if all these faults
are suddenly rectified next season.

There were many attempts by the media to make out he had a decent season – stats that he'd made more passes than any other midfielder etc... without pointing out that majority of those were short passes sideways or backward etc. etc.
Truth is he was bang-average last season, his first touch and control was appalling on occassion... for the most expensive player in the world, that is just unnaccetable.

Serious Question; What has pogba actually ever done that to suggest he's a world beater, apart from having a world class media department?

Serious Question; What has pogba actually ever done that to suggest he's a world beater, apart from having a world class media department?

Think one of the main reasons the Rags bought him, wasn't what he was like at football, but rather his online 'presence' – his market-ability, and how the club could use that... just look at who their main model is for their new kits.

Think one of the main reasons the Rags bought him, wasn't what he was like at football, but rather his online 'presence' – his market-ability, and how the club could use that... just look at who their main model is for their new kits.
I think the same thing, and I think it was a reason he agreed to go.
Very much a "Think of the marketing potential for both of us. You with your dabs and cool hair cuts and us with our 3billion fans around the world!'

40 mil for Matic. LOL LOL. I'm dying. Matic and toilet brush will be the most creative central midfield duo in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.