United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious Question; What has pogba actually ever done that to suggest he's a world beater, apart from having a world class media department?

He is average at best imo based purely on his performances. He was a 25-30m player last season from what i saw at best. It is all well and good looking pretty at Juve when you have 2 of the best midfielders in the world around you. He needs to do it himself before i will say he is anything but ok.

Has PEG ever developed and improved a player, He's got the best out of average players and fashioned winning teams , but has a younger player developed, improved and gone onto great things from his coaching? Can't think of any of the top of my head, Drogba possibly.
Peg couldnt even see the class that was KDB.... so I would have to say a resounding NO to pegs ability to develop a player...unless he develops good players into shite ones... mmmmmm I think yes. Lol.

I think people watched Pogba V England and think he will become great next season. Just a reminder, England's midfield that night was Dier and Chamberline
Dont forget jogba was also surrounded by good french players that night so he shone, he was the same at Juventus....I wonder why hes not all that at the scum ??

Oh hang on !!! silly me. ;)

Looking like in a continuation of last season they're going for 0-0 in games with an assist from the refs for the odd win.

I am sure that there were lots of us that were very much against the signing of that fraud rooney and laughed like drains when he got the scum to pay him a mega amount on a 5 year contract at age 28 - meaning that they would be paying him top whack for years after he was capable of playing - well a couple of years later this thread on scumcafe makes for a bit of light-relief if bored

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/rooney-transfer-speculation.426020/page-62

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.