United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's interested, one of the MAIN articles on the Mirror Football page is the spectacle that is rag players arriving for training in preparation for the Galactico fixture on Sunday against Swansea. They have photos of pretty much every player arriving in their swanky cars.

You have to go to pretty much the bottom of the page to see anything City related, like the £60m impending bid for Sanchez. Clearly though, people would rather see what kind of car Jessy Lingard has got.

Pricks.
Concord would be more apt.

If anyone's interested, one of the MAIN articles on the Mirror Football page is the spectacle that is rag players arriving for training in preparation for the Galactico fixture on Sunday against Swansea. They have photos of pretty much every player arriving in their swanky cars.

You have to go to pretty much the bottom of the page to see anything City related, like the £60m impending bid for Sanchez. Clearly though, people would rather see what kind of car Jessy Lingard has got.

Pricks.

Is that cos they all got parking fines? Heard it mentioned on the radio. Wouldnt read mirror anyway (unless its a Mullock story)

just been glancing at the back pages...

top left.
_97399619_mirror.jpg

'Unleashed by United?'
Wait until they play any of the top 6, which isn't until mid October, I think, we'll see how long Peg's leash is.

Another plastic rag to add to the list - John Hammond, the recently-departed BBC weather forecaster.

Much as i loathe the rags, they'll be right up there for the title. The spine of the team De Gea, Bailly, Matic, Pogba and Lukaku is pretty powerful. They will steam roller a lot of teams this season, just hope we can just pip them to the title.

Last edited:
Much as i loathe the rags, they'll be right up there for the title. The spine of the team De Gea, Smalling, Matic, Pogba and Lukaku is pretty powerful. They will steam roller a lot of teams this season, just hope we can just pip them to the title.

Oh God, please not again. I am getting old now and my poor heart is still recovering from the last time.

Much as i loathe the rags, they'll be right up there for the title. The spine of the team De Gea, Smalling, Matic, Pogba and Lukaku is pretty powerful. They will steam roller a lot of teams this season, just hope we can just pip them to the title.
Mourice is, if nothing else, pragmatic. The Scum will play boring hugely defensive football all year long.

And this year, they have enough talent that they won't draw nearly so often as they did last year - they'll grind out results and accumulate points.

The Scum are our biggest contenders for the title. The Scum won't slip up - so it's crucial that we don't drop any unnecessary points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.