United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All his pets in the media are all in unison coming out declaring the 4th official incompetent for sending him off, despite that being the correct decision. Amazing how all the other managers somehow manage to not run on the pitch when the ball is in play and coming towards them, yet Jose seems to struggle? Obviously an anti-Jose conspiracy though and not at all just him laying the groundwork for a long and dull set of excuses when he starts losing games

Well IIRC the 4th official is Mike Jones, the fucktard that failed to referee the WBA-City cup tie last week. So if incompetence is the charge, I'm not sure I'd have much of a complaint about that.

Funny, I grant you, that the media didn't seem to think he was that incompetent last week.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-southampton.432670/page-10

____________________________________________________________________________________

Will Absolute Full Member
Quite a horror show! First match since Jose took over I've turned off before the end. If this cowardly, confused mess is what half a billion buys you.....?

On the plus side, if we can get 3 points from a game like this, anything is possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Absolute plastic wankers.
Who would turn off while you are winning 1-0?

I believe that the managers are too close to the playing area, there should not be a technical area that at some grounds is almost touching the sideline when there is plenty of room .
There should be a set distance say 5 mtrs from the sideline, unless of course the powers that be enjoy seeing the theatrics of the managers and feel it enhances the entertainment and part of the spectacle.

I think we should complain. We have players given red cards and get match bans. He gets one and he is let off. Where is the consistency? Oh sorry, silly question, this is the FA and this is PEG.

Brilliant mate. "Dry your fanny". The go to stock phrase of every A1 thicko out there still struggling to wrap their heads around a pretty straight forward idea.You might want to use those yourself though given you're the one seemingly still bothered by it five days on. Glad you've picked such a great cause to stand up for.[/QUOT

Bless.

You've obviously ran out of them and are feeling a little vulnerable.

I believe that the managers are too close to the playing area, there should not be a technical area that at some grounds is almost touching the sideline when there is plenty of room .
There should be a set distance say 5 mtrs from the sideline, unless of course the powers that be enjoy seeing the theatrics of the managers and feel it enhances the entertainment and part of the spectacle.
I really don't think it's an issue. Just ban cheats from using them. It's no different from players warming up on the side of the pitch really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.