United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if already posted,only just seen it.

auxity.jpg

Hahahahahha

I see that collymore is back to his usual insightful best saying that uniteds draw over liverpool was a better result than our win over stoke...he really hates us and it hurts him so much. Proper bitter wanker

Lmfao

I see that collymore is back to his usual insightful best saying that uniteds draw over liverpool was a better result than our win over stoke...he really hates us and it hurts him so much. Proper bitter wanker

Lmfao
I'm sure he doesn't genuinely think that. He does it to stir up debate and get more listeners. We all know it's horse shit.

A half decent rag I spoke to yesterday is one who is waking up to the facts. We only drew with Stoke and Liverpool and you scored how many? I did point out that they had played both teams away and we were at home to help soften the blow...

A half decent rag I spoke to yesterday is one who is waking up to the facts. We only drew with Stoke and Liverpool and you scored how many? I did point out that they had played both teams away and we were at home to help soften the blow...

Ponce

Lmfao

Also points out that we conceded 2 "against a Stoke team that will finish outside of the top 10".

What score was the rags v Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.