United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument the rags were consoling themselves with about Maureen's "good one point" from the Liverpool game looks even more fatuous now.

"Consoling themselves with"?? So many of them were positively giddy about it. "That's the way to deal with our biggest rival"; "Masterclass Mourinho football"; "Proper strategy with Fellaini, Pogba, Bially, etc. etc. injured"; blah blah fucking fuckety fuck fuck blah blah blah.

Last edited:
"Consoling themselves with"?? So many of them were positively giddy about it. "That's the way to deal with our biggest rival"; "Masterclass Mourinho football"; "Proper strategy with Fellaini, Pogba, Bially, etc. etc. injured"; blah blah fucking fuckety fuck fuck blah blah blah.

You're right, it was a tactical masterstroke, the one point which might win them the league! Laughable then, even more laughable now.

Looking ahead to next weekend, it is obvious that a draw between them and Spurs would be great for us, however if one of them were to win, I think I would prefer United to get the 3 points. I feel ever so slightly sick writing that but looking at the bigger picture, I just think Spurs are more of a threat to us. I think Spurs are a much better side than United.
Going to tell my rag mates that I want them to win next week. Notwithstanding I obviously don't, it will seriously mess with their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.