United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing the point. The rags and liverpool are definitely in a scrap for 5th place. In that respect they are big rivals and its a good point away.

Obvious now, not so obvious post the nil/nil greatest game on earth. The scum still thought they were in the mix and the rag sycophants in the media and a good chunk of their fans convinced themselves this was all part of the plan. City would slip up "just like we did last year" our Brazilians would shiver to death in January blah, blah, blah.

We still might stumble and fall but what's obvious now is neither Utd or Liverpool will pip us to the post.

I really hope they're that low, and the sooner they're passed by Spurs and Chelsea, the better.
So do I. Personally, I can't see the Rags beating Spurs, for me Spurs are better in virtually every department, so let the twats
start tumbling down the league, if we're to win it, it'll be Spurs and Chelsea we will need to beat anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.