United Academy Players

Deepest Blue

If you believe what you read we are hovering around their academy throwing big contracts and other inducements at their top prospects.

Callum Gribbin is one such name

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/01/repor...-week-to-seal-controversial-transfer-5474085/

Think we dodged a bullet with this one who seems like Ravel Morrison Mark II from what I've heard. Talented but horrible little shit.

We have reportedly also been sniffing around a lad called Angel Gomes who seems to be talked of as the most exciting prospect in the place.

Is all fair in this business or are we being unethical in this approach? We used to slag United off for doing similar things so is it a case of "sauce for the goose"?

Manchester United are reportedly weighing up the transfer of Manchester City’s Cameron Humphreys.

The 16-year-old played for Manuel Pellegrini’s side in pre-season against Real Madrid and Melbourne City, but cannot sign professional terms with the club until he turns 17 years of age in August.

Louis van Gaal is lining up an offer for Humphreys to tempt the highly-rated teen away from United’s bitter rivals City

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/28/manch...r-of-cameron-humphreys-5317047/#ixzz3qFeOvfOT

Fuck morals. I don't care of we paid someone to burn their academy down so long as there was no one inside. I doubt their academy is what it was twenty years ago anyway. Even their own players would rather send their kids to City.

Manchester United are reportedly weighing up the transfer of Manchester City’s Cameron Humphreys.

The 16-year-old played for Manuel Pellegrini’s side in pre-season against Real Madrid and Melbourne City, but cannot sign professional terms with the club until he turns 17 years of age in August.

Louis van Gaal is lining up an offer for Humphreys to tempt the highly-rated teen away from United’s bitter rivals City

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/28/manch...r-of-cameron-humphreys-5317047/#ixzz3qFeOvfOT

Have you looked at the date on that paper?! Plus sure the lad signed a contract with us a month ago

Have you looked at the date on that paper?! Plus sure the lad signed a contract with us a month ago

his point was they're hypocrites moaning about the approach in the first place, with that humphreys piece being proof.

default-768x432.gif

Hypocrites now and always. From early 2014

Sky Sports understands teenage sensation Dele-Bashiru is attracting the interest of the likes of Manchester United and Liverpool as they look to lure the 14-year-old away from the Etihad Stadium.

Dele-Bashiru is regarded as one of the most promising youngsters in the country after catching the eye in City's youth sides and most of the Premier League's big guns are monitoring his situation at City

City are desperate to keep hold of the teenage wonderkid and are thought to be pulling out all the stops to fend off the growing interest in the youngster.

The player's father Bandele Bashiru has revealed he has been contacted by a number of clubs about his son, but that the teenager is in no rush to make a decision on his long-term future.

"I have been contacted by a number of clubs and agents to ask about my son's situation at Manchester City," said Dele-Bashiru Snr.

"It is flattering that other clubs are interested in Tom, but we are no rush to make a decision on his future as it is important we make the right decision so that he can continue his development."

Sky Sports understands teenage sensation Dele-Bashiru is attracting the interest of the likes of Manchester United and Liverpool as they look to lure the 14-year-old away from the Etihad Stadium.

Dele-Bashiru is regarded as one of the most promising youngsters in the country after catching the eye in City's youth sides and most of the Premier League's big guns are monitoring his situation at City

City are desperate to keep hold of the teenage wonderkid and are thought to be pulling out all the stops to fend off the growing interest in the youngster.

The player's father Bandele Bashiru has revealed he has been contacted by a number of clubs about his son, but that the teenager is in no rush to make a decision on his long-term future.

"I have been contacted by a number of clubs and agents to ask about my son's situation at Manchester City," said Dele-Bashiru Snr.

"It is flattering that other clubs are interested in Tom, but we are no rush to make a decision on his future as it is important we make the right decision so that he can continue his development."

As fucking if any rag youth player would turn us down.
Likewise, as fucking if any City youth player would go over to that pile of steaming shit.
Who wrote that pile of garbage? Enid fucking Blyton?

Scum.

Who was the kid that signed with them from us a few years back and went on Twitter to big them up? Think he's left United now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.