United away in the cup

Tom H Conwy exile

Is anyone traveling to the cup game on Wednesday from the Rhos on sea, Llandudno, Conwy area? I go with another bloke normally but he can't make this one. I would be very grateful if it was possible to car share or something

Is anyone traveling to the cup game on Wednesday from the Rhos on sea, Llandudno, Conwy area? I go with another bloke normally but he can't make this one. I would be very grateful if it was possible to car share or something
I believe a coach runs down the north Wales coast mate, I know it picks up at St Asaph roundabout by the talardy as I've seen blues waiting there, I was gonna use it a couple of years ago v rags but I ended up driving as I wanted to get there earlier, was £10 at the time, I think the guy running it is called Geoff

I believe a coach runs down the north Wales coast mate, I know it picks up at St Asaph roundabout by the talardy as I've seen blues waiting there, I was gonna use it a couple of years ago v rags but I ended up driving as I wanted to get there earlier, was £10 at the time, I think the guy running it is called Geoff
I still have his number I'm my contacts if you want it I'll pm it to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.