United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan23

Listening to Edghill's weekly slating on GMR
I know it's premature but literally can't wait for this one

Looks like Aguero might be our only absentee.

I think a draw would be a good result and think both sets of fans would probably take it deep down.

So assuming all our players escape the international break injury free (unlikely I know) I reckon we'll line up something like

.......................Bravo.....................

Sagna....Otamendi...Stones...Clichy

......Fernandinho......Gundogan.........

.....Sterling..........Silva.........Nolito....

........................Kelechi......................

Bench. Willy, Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Bruyne, Sane, Nasri

Exciting to see which 11 pep picks

You might take a draw. But i wouldn't and never would. If it's a draw, then so be it.
But as for take a draw before a game is even played. Can't believe that mentality.
It's a derby, FFS. Go for the fucking jugular.

If we play anywhere near the levels we're capable of we'll destroy the rag cunts it really is that simple

Kolarov in from the start, otherwise ZI will be causing havoc in City's box.

Pep is going to have to play it really cute with this one.

We lack serious height and United are now a big side.

With a new goalkeeper to also protect, and Big nose and Fellaini challenging the back sticks, we have to be considered the underdogs for this one.

We can't afford cheap possession so would drop an extra midfielder in with Fernando.

I think The physicality and mobility of West Ham was a good test. Zebra doesnt hv the mobility. So they hv to rely on Valencia overloading the right flank and crossing. Mou's best bet is Rashford running the channels behind constantly as their midfield look for balls over the top. Certainly Dinho as Right back, doubling up in midfield and Gundogan in #4 allows us to play our strong front 5. Pep will ask Sterling to switch flanks depending upon which flank is troubling us, to pin them back. But their midfield is so immobile. With our two floating 8s, we should win the midfield, unless Mou sacrifices a wide player and clogs the midfield as he always tends to do against Pep.

The reality is they will want a scrappy game. We will want our players to be clinical, coz, we WILL create chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.