United away tickets (all in here)

I agree, it's whether I take the chance to get a genuine ticket from outside the dump.

The website is livefootballtickets - used them a few years ago girl Milan derby tickets but no idea how good it genuine they are now. Tickets were at £190 earlier today, crazy.

Hmm, cheaper than viagogo and the like but it's the chance you take, I wouldn't trust them to deliver them in time for the game, even to a collection point chosen by yourself. Take the chance and nip down to the ground and if you've not got one by say 12:15/20 just hot tail it on a tram back into town to a city friendly boozer and watch it there.

There's some city end tix for sale on Craigslist. £500 for all 3 or £200 for one. Look genuine enough but I'm no expert.

There's some city end tix for sale on Craigslist. £500 for all 3 or £200 for one. Look genuine enough but I'm no expert.

The 3 together are in the United end mate, there's 1 on there in the City end for £250!!!

If anyone's dog/cat/budgie/snake has been taken ill over night and they cant make it to the game anymore ill happily take the ticket off your hands

Come on lads who's had a heavy one last night and can't move I'll take your ticket :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.