United Freeze And Reduce Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jrb, 8 Feb 2017.

1. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    correct.

2. KentBlue

KentBlue

Vile little man.
    I know I'm cynical, but I can't help thinking that club would never do anything for the benefit of its fans.

3. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

[​IMG]

4. cleavers

cleavers

They're not, they are just after their punters money before the end of the season, so that people can't make an informed judgement depending on how the season ends. What is the deadline for committing ?

City fans should recognise this tactic, it was one we used for years, though I don't ever remember us announcing things in February.

5. meeesh

meeesh

They'll have plenty money though as Fred the Rag would have paid out early again on them winning the title ?

6. waspish

waspish

When we were skint deadline was middle of march or it would be a lot more.

7. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Haha, same here bud, they will try to dress it up as such but it looks to me like a measure to keep the seats filled. They do a fair job to be honest of organizing matches like that, i'll get shot but i prefer how they shut down a few blocks or tier and have the main stands rammed. It looks better on tv and it is a global game now and most fans watch on tv, Utd know this better than us i feel.

8. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Some spin on that.

9. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

fair play to united. we should be doing the exact same or reducing st prices. wouldn't be suprised if we increased ours as the club only seem to care about our money atm.

10. blue by birth

blue by birth

Do you think it might have more to do with the empty seats they try so hard to disguise with clever camera angles than any thoughts about fans finances?
    It would impact hugely on the myth that every game is a sell out and a huge waiting list for season tickets.
    659, million fans should be able to sell out every game with millions clamouring for tickets.
    Prices should've been lower at all premier league games because of the TV money and the effects it has on the supporters with games being played at silly times.