United (massive mini) Parade

jrb said:
MUTV have released new pictures of United's '19th' Bank Holiday parade showing an estimated 150,000 United fans lining the streets of Manchester and Trafford.

C_71_article_1422194_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

C_71_article_1422194_image_list_image_list_item_1_image.jpg

C_71_article_1422194_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

These pictures and many more will form a Sky Sports News 30 minute Special on United's legendary 19th parade.

Sky presenter Mike Wedderburn will be hosting the 30 minute special tonight from 7.30pm on Sky Sports News.

*Unfortunately nobody at United will be able to attend, so the Specials, Bjork and The Clowns(think about it) will make up the guest panel.*
ha ha ha i had exactly the same idea when i seen it in the paper,love it....

Swales lives said:
Last night it came to me in a flash, the idea... here it is. Post it up at work, forward it on to rags, do what you want.

2dayslater.jpg

Note to City's Marketing Dept. PM me if you need a freelance creative.

yet another masterpiece SL!!

Swales lives said:
Last night it came to me in a flash, the idea... here it is. Post it up at work, forward it on to rags, do what you want.

2dayslater.jpg

Standing and applauding!

I'm afraid this might appear on quite a few forums.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Swales lives said:

2dayslater.jpg

Standing and applauding!

I'm afraid this might appear on quite a few forums.

Cheers Metal biker and Bimbobob (above post), that's the intention... spread it far and wide, let those outside Manchester know that nobody turned up to see their heroes.

Not only is the original poster in the rags colours, but their fans are also brainless undead... or as they are known in the film "The Infected". A gift, Is Danny Boyle a rag by the way?

That's it for me now, I'll just refer to them as "The Infected"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.