United Post Match Thread

At least Van Gael has the bollocks to carry on playing him even after some mediocre games. It paid off. I thought he worked hard for them and he and Martial were both a threat.

We have someone just like him, an eye for goal, inconsistent but a willing worker. Pity our idiot of a manager hasn't continued playing him.
Mate I hate to say it but reckon you are right there. Manuel has had shitloads at his disposal, regardless of injuries, and it's still been poor.

Same predictable football week after week a defensive high line gaps all over the pitch slow build play no movement out swinging setplays no bottle or character selected it must be a piece of piss to set a team up against us! As genral melchet said in blackadder "what we've done the previous 18 times before is the last thing they will expect us to do again"

I am used to it, still fucks me off. They were dogshit and got lucky, now this rag **** who's played about half a dozen matches is the the new thing, local boy made good,bollocks

It's not going to change anytime soon, the tw*ts have conned the f*ckwit media into believing and promoting their sh*te about everything 'Nitid .

To be fair to them, they have excelled at promoting the club and everything connected to it.

Having 659 million f*ckwit lemmings hanging on to and believing every bit of sh*te obviously helps, but to be honest I'm glad we don't have that kind of pathetic and infantile following. and hope that we never ever do.

The owners think differently , hence their thirst for CL glory, but I don't want City tuned into a club as odious as them !

Last edited:
Is it just me but when we play with navas we push down the right and cross into a box that has nobody in it aside from kun? Raz, silva and yaya never attack the box and prefer to sit outside. Same really applies when we utilize kolarov. We are at our best from an attacking perspective with two strikers. We are in need of a change in system. Slap two up top and never play yaya in a 2 mid. Lastly, if KDB is back away at Bournemouth we'll be ok.

Time to get a grip Mr manager..all is not lost..start playing the youngsters who are more than capable would be a good start.aim for the rest of the season is to secure us 4th spot in the champions league..now go for it and you will have our backing..simple as.

It's not going to change anytime soon, the tw*ts have conned the f*ckwit media into believing and promoting their sh*te about everything 'Nitid .

To be fair to them, they have excelled at promoting the club and everything connected to it.

Having 659 million f*ckwit lemmings hanging on to and believing every bit of sh*te obviously helps, but to be honest I'm glad we don't have that kind of pathetic and infantile following. and hope that we never ever do.

The owners think differently , hence their thirst for CL glory, but I don't want City tuned into a club as odious as them !
To be frank mate, whenever I've run into a united "supporter", they've never set foot in the stadium. It's all a blag. The couple I know who attend know exactly what we are about nowadays, and the sheikh (blue grand prix track and birthday cake for his kid) is not going anywhere because he got "bored". The true footy reds know that, the fucking pricks (and that word 'odious' works) wouldn't know the facts if you twatted them in the face with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.