United Post Match Thread

To be frank mate, whenever I've run into a united "supporter", they've never set foot in the stadium. It's all a blag. The couple I know who attend know exactly what we are about nowadays, and the sheikh (blue grand prix track and birthday cake for his kid) is not going anywhere because he got "bored". The true footy reds know that, the fucking pricks (and that word 'odious' works) wouldn't know the facts if you twatted them in the face with it.
I know loads of them that fit that description perfectly and funnily enough they're the first to dish it out when things go their way like yesterday. Utter plastic odious twats

I totally agree and it's Pellegrini's greatest failure during his 3 years here.

He replaced Nasri in the CL squad with Kelechi and then in a game where Kiev, a side who have never beaten an English side away from home in the CL needed to score 3 goals, he doesn't even put him on the bench! If that wasn't a game for a couple of younger players including him to be played I don't know what is. He is shit scared of trying anything new and just sticks with the tried and tested players, a few of who, who have basically let him down all season.
He's been careless, too lazy to put imagination or forethought before games and lacked courage to play our youngsters more often and effectively. His lethargy has transmitted itself onto the pitch, our team's performances reflect our manager's lack of endeavour. It's almost as if he's retired already and is just turning up for games. Well that's ours, the paying fans luxury not the manager's.

Even I must admit I'm beginning to question just what the fuck is going on.

I miss us playing well lads.

Its a disgrace they way we have regressed in the past two years and Txiki is on notice now.

Just unacceptable and you hope the investment in the academy will start to bear some fruit albeit our manager wouldn't give us any indication as to what talent there is on show on the bigger stage.

Manure's hand to some extent has been revealed by injury but thanks to MP's stupidy , stubborness and a complete lack of trust in his bench he not only allowed the youngest player in history score and ensure the gap between the sides is no a solitary point not withstanding West Ham and a number of sides will finish above us anyway partly due to this man's stupidity he ensured that we lost our best chance of keeping any clean sheets for the remainder of the season by keeping on a complete dud of a footballer that he should have got rid of at the end of last season.

He waits for him to do more damage FFS after it was obvious to everyone that he needed to be substituted at half time and then subs him off saying he was nervous FFS.

I used to think he was a decent manager but I have come to the conclusion that not only is he a complete bafoon when it comes to managing this so called best squad in the league but that either he is intentionally sabotaging our meagre if now non existent chances of finishing fourth because we have no chance of finishing third now and or the players have given up on him and given up on their future at this club.

Whoever said he was a decent manager at least in the premiership was kidding themselves and its now painfully obvious as we play some of the dullest football we have seen us play for many a year now for most of his tenure that decision to bring him in was the wrong one.

We would have done much better and be much better placed especially with the likes of Nacho and maybe one or two other players that have cost us nothing in transfer fees at least by bringing in a much more tactical , forward thinking manager than this neanderthal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.