United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue2112 said:
Just listening to Talksport and heard Alvin Martin waffling on about just how much 'I'd really really love to see Gareth Bale in a United shirt next season'...Why Alvin? Just why is that? Are you just another excuse of a twat of a Rag sympathiser and no doubt a boyhood Nited fan.

josh mate its scripted, he doesn't think that for one second.

de niro said:
Blue2112 said:
Just listening to Talksport and heard Alvin Martin waffling on about just how much 'I'd really really love to see Gareth Bale in a United shirt next season'...Why Alvin? Just why is that? Are you just another excuse of a twat of a Rag sympathiser and no doubt a boyhood Nited fan.

Spot on Bill, not many have twigged on to it, it's all designed to get the phones ringing

lmjones1uk said:
Out of all the management appointments this summer I have to admit David Moyes was the one that surprised me the most.

I'm looking for reasons why he was chosen and I have to admit there are some striking character similarities to Fergie, so I can imagine he will carry the traditions of Man United forward.

What I'm interested to see though, is how Moyes sets up tactically at Man U. Moyes entire managerial career has seen him play destructive / organised football with an emphasis on defending - this is polar opposite of how Man U player under Fergie. So I can envisage two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Man U play restrictive / destructive football with an emphasis on defending - it maybe successfull but it goes against United values. Only concern here is how will the fans react and more importantly how will the players react being asked to put the hand brake on.

Scenario 2: Moyes sets up his team to continue playing entertaining attacking football. However the concern here is Moyes has no experience in playing this way, also Man U bak room staff were sacked who could have helped here. Man U may see those games where the win by a narrow one goal disappear due to naivety.

What do you think will happen?

I think he can adopt a style similar to what United had under Ferguson and be successful with it. However, with Mourinho in charge of Chelsea and a revamped City team, this might not show in the league table. If it doesn't, the current generation of United fans could face an unfamiliar scenario at United that want the manager out.

Ducado said:
de niro said:
Blue2112 said:

Spot on Bill, not many have twigged on to it, it's all designed to get the phones ringing

Exactly

Adrian Durham's new book

art-of-trolling-a-complete-guide-to-freshwater-methods-and-tackle.jpg

anything is on the table when it comes to getting people to call or text the show and contribute to the station's coffers, including making deliberate errors in terms of league finishing positions, scores, inflammatory opinions etc. It is joke of radio station and should only be listened to for comedy value like you might read a Beanoesque comic.

Former Manchester United chief executive David Gill has been given power in his new role as an executive member of Uefa to recommend bans for club's that breach Financial Fair Play regulations.

just copied this from online, problem is its the mail and "i wont" post a link! can it be true that this w@nkstain **** that is Gill can cross our path once again (if there is an scum-agenda )? if so?

he will be shot, i tell you!

***edited ,just saw jedbob`s thread!!!!***

If true that is fucked. I hope it isn't, but everything about the Carroll situation has been ludicrous enough for this to be possible.

Ragecafe gem.

"Not only does every selling club already have the "well Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll, so I reckon so and so's worth.." card to play, but now any player chasing a new contract can tell their agent to start negotiations with 'Andy Carroll is on 100k a week, therefore...". City and Chelsea paved the way for the destruction of English football, but now Andy Carroll is single-handedly kicking the shit out of it whilst it's down."

Deluded Senile woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.