United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident the Arse will get the points but I really hope they do it by a huge margin and make sadcafe go into meltdown. So much so, it knocks any remaining hope of top 4 just a pipe dream like any other mid table outfit has.

Funnily enough, the majority of sadacfe voters genuinely believe the 3 points are going back to the swamp.

Haven't had time to wrk out what the worst league position they could find themselves in after this weekend if all other results go against them, but I hope its very very low.

SCUM

mosssideblue said:
Confident the Arse will get the points but I really hope they do it by a huge margin and make sadcafe go into meltdown. So much so, it knocks any remaining hope of top 4 just a pipe dream like any other mid table outfit has.

Funnily enough, the majority of sadacfe voters genuinely believe the 3 points are going back to the swamp.

Haven't had time to wrk out what the worst league position they could find themselves in after this weekend if all other results go against them, but I hope its very very low.

SCUM

i dont care as long as they miss out of top 4 come the end of the season

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30138763" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30138763</a>

Arrange these words in the correct order;
in,
pig,
poke,
a.

jimharri said:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30138763

Arrange these words in the correct order;
in,
pig,
poke,
a.

and they are under the impression thats its an option to buy for 40 odd mill

corect me if I am wrong, but wasnt it an obligation to buy?

mosssideblue said:

SCUM

with a loss at the arse they are likely to drop down to 14th because all or certainly most of the fixtures around them are teams who should win this weekend ;-)

marco said:
mosssideblue said:

SCUM

with a loss at the arse they are likely to drop down to 14th because all or certainly most of the fixtures around them are teams who should win this weekend ;-)

Cheers Marco, that's put a huge feckin smile on my face

blue underpants said:
Blind out 6 months, Adrian Durham making a twat of himself on talkshite, he wants the rags v Arse game postponed

BBC are saying that the six months quote was bollocks. Carrick is back, so Blind won't be missed in Midfield. Although, I would put him infront of McNair as centerback. I think the biggest issue that LVG has, is the complete lack of form from RVP. Looks a shadow of the player he was in the WC and in previous seasons. He should have been rested for much longer after the WC, but it seems the strategy is to play him in every game until he finds his form. It's not working. A fully fit RVP who is firing on all cylinders would have a similar impact as Aguero in carrying the team.

The denial of the full injury to Blind is so the scummy club can put a block on the media going into full transfer mode for a replacement as the funds are not available for yet another midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.