United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a tough game next week, they'll try and kick, punch, elbow and cheat there way to victory (like any underdog) . We let it happen last season need to be stronger on Sunday.

Disagree.

I think we will finish comfortably above them, regardless of next week's result.
Hope you're right, pal. Still think we'll win it, but I think they've got a knack of grinding out results, which we sometimes lack. Then again, "after all that money they've spent" (copyright Jamie Redknapp 2008-2011) they shouldn't be expecting anything less. It should be astonishing how little this is mentioned in the press, but it's depressingly all too predictable.

You going to Juve btw?

Hope you're right, pal. Still think we'll win it, but I think they've got a knack of grinding out results, which we sometimes lack. Then again, "after all that money they've spent" (copyright Jamie Redknapp 2008-2011) they shouldn't be expecting anything less. It should be astonishing how little this is mentioned in the press, but it's depressingly all too predictable.

You going to Juve btw?
Yes mate, Sevilla and Juve, stayng same hotels as squirty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.