United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly unlikely, seeing as you spent £346k a week on Falcao last season.

Not to mention £300k a week for the granny shagger, the alleged sex attacker and Dobbie.

£600k a week on Falcao and I'm being nice and breaking the loan fee down over 52 weeks instead of 38.

I can actually see Falcao being a beast at the Chavs :/
Having an awful time at the rags, he may just have something to prove in this league and with the likes of Hazard around him he may be a deciding factor in them retaining the league :(

Nah.

They've just transferred it to Phil The Face.

I heard that new contract isn't costing them a penny, all the sponsors have paid a special premium to guarantee he won't turn up for photoshoots.

Hernandez confirmed fractured clavicle, out 2-3 months.

So they are after getting rid of Van Persie and wanted rid of this fella to. They are gonna have to get buyng fast if they want any kinda strike force to mention.
He is just gonna sit on the bench another season then walk away a free agent whilst costing them a fortune in wages.

Hernandez confirmed fractured clavicle, out 2-3 months.

So they are after getting rid of Van Persie and wanted rid of this fella to. They are gonna have to get buyng fast if they want any kinda strike force to mention.
He is just gonna sit on the bench another season then walk away a free agent whilst costing them a fortune in wages.

Is Von Rapist gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.