United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know if united sell De Gea and Di Maria they are going to start throwing massive sums of money around.
Potentially could be hilarious but potentially could be very worrying, who could they realistically get to replace Di Maria?

Well, Ashley Young kept Di Maria out of the team, so a step up from him would suffice!

You just know if united sell De Gea and Di Maria they are going to start throwing massive sums of money around.
Potentially could be hilarious but potentially could be very worrying, who could they realistically get to replace Di Maria?
If they sell De Gea it's for £10,000,000 at the most. Either that or he goes on a free next summer.
When Di Maria goes they'll have made a massive loss, all because Di Maria didn't get his first two picks of ourselves or PSG :-)

Well, Ashley Young kept Di Maria out of the team, so a step up from him would suffice!
But Di Maria would surely have improved on last season. Losing him is a massive loss. I can't see them being competitive with the players they have left

But Di Maria would surely have improved on last season. Losing him is a massive loss. I can't see them being competitive with the players they have left

He was pretty awful in the Copa America, so I dunno what he needs to do to find his mojo again. Obviously wouldn't be looking to offload him if he was performing to the same level as 13/14 for Madrid.

I think there will be plenty more short term deals in the future. Woodward seems to like the marquee signings, but then tries to get rid of them a year later in a bid to offload their massive wages and make room for the next flavour of the month. After LVG's admission that a mystery "superstar" was in the pipeline (process) it will make Woodward look pretty silly if nobody comes in, especially after offloading RVP (250k per week) Falcao (£300k per week) Nani (110k per week) and now Di Maria (250k per week) from the wage bill. Over the course of a typical 4 year contract just these players alone amount to 189 million in wages.
Why the fuck do you bother posting here, you City obsessed rag ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.