United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there the referee had more effect in the game than him he saved saves he should of all at him he just dives after he flicks it around the post or over making it look a worldly
Blue tinted off mate , he is a very good keeper indeed one of the best in the prem at the moment , most rags I know have said he will be a big loss and saved them numerous points last year

Blue tinted off mate , he is a very good keeper indeed one of the best in the prem at the moment , most rags I know have said he will be a big loss and saved them numerous points last year

agree he's a top goalie but with every player from the scum they get well overrated

Fuck me the fuckers on Rag Cafe are stating in the Bluemoon meltdown thread that they have more fans in Vietnam than us, Lmfao that really is all they have left isn't it, it really matters to them,they must be so lonely in life that attaching themselves to something big gives their life some sort of meaning, most fans couldn't give a fuck if they are the only one on the terrace because they are there doing what they love but to None match goers and rag fans it means so much, so so funny.

Someone gave me the program from the season before last derby at OT to look at a while ago and I was struck by how much they went on about how big everything was about their club. Biggest this, best that, most the other. It was like they have to keep reassuring themselves all the time. If you've got a rag program, have a read and see how they pander to the needy and the inadequate. Sad cunts the lot of them.

Someone gave me the program from the season before last derby at OT to look at a while ago and I was struck by how much they went on about how big everything was about their club. Biggest this, best that, most the other. It was like they have to keep reassuring themselves all the time. If you've got a rag program, have a read and see how they pander to the needy and the inadequate. Sad cunts the lot of them.

Before leaving Blighty I worked for a charitable youth organisation and 3 times a year I had to take a group of late teens / early 20's to the Swamp for a ''treat''.
In fairness, we were given a top lunch!
Before that, a few staff came out and spoke to the group (who were all unemployed) about what they are looking for when they hire (non playing) staff and worked with them on CV's and interview techniques.
However, the one thing that grated me during all of this day was a propaganda video they showed the group each time..... wonderful goals scored, interspersed with ''facts'' like how many million people in the world are rags and how many millions of people in the world have the rags as their SECOND team..... I kept asking the organiser ''where are your statistics gathered from? I do not recall ever being asked who my favourite team was and who my second favourite team was and the fact that other than City reserves I don't have a second team''

The thing is.... they show that video day after day to different groups and genuinely believe it....

Before leaving Blighty I worked for a charitable youth organisation and 3 times a year I had to take a group of late teens / early 20's to the Swamp for a ''treat''.
In fairness, we were given a top lunch!
Before that, a few staff came out and spoke to the group (who were all unemployed) about what they are looking for when they hire (non playing) staff and worked with them on CV's and interview techniques.
However, the one thing that grated me during all of this day was a propaganda video they showed the group each time..... wonderful goals scored, interspersed with ''facts'' like how many million people in the world are rags and how many millions of people in the world have the rags as their SECOND team..... I kept asking the organiser ''where are your statistics gathered from? I do not recall ever being asked who my favourite team was and who my second favourite team was and the fact that other than City reserves I don't have a second team''

The thing is.... they show that video day after day to different groups and genuinely believe it....
Was it something like this?
hate.jpg

Their squad is looking remarkably incoherent at the moment:

3 keepers - 2 of whom are dodgy with their main keeper on his way out in 12 months for nothing
Central defence: the same 2 jokers in Smalling and Jones who can't stay fit and who everyone assumed would be replaced in the Summer but remarkably they're still there
Midfield: Slow!
Forwards: Rooney (who was struggling last season) and Depay who is not really a striker.

Been another interesting Summer over at the swamp imo.

They are weaker today than they were when the season ended imo.

Haven't replaced Van Persie, Falcoa or Di Maria (looking likely he'll go). Where are the goals going to come from?

Still haven't replaced Vidic and Ferdinand.

Are about to lose their (excellent) goalie and have replaced him with a player 'released on a free by Sampdoria'.

They've bough a right back they don't actually need (Rafael is a little **** but he's a good player imo), a risk from the Dutch league in Depay, an old fading player in Schweinsteiger and a player in Schniederlein who isn't better than Carrick.

Gone backwards imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.