United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguero93:20

Team supported
Some gobshites in day-glo green and black.
Has anybody else got rag ahem " friends" who have said utd finished joint 4th and had a better season than us? I was on the text before with one and he actually came out and said they finished joint 4th!!! Their delusion is never ending.

Just tell them you hope to see them in the champion's league next season.

Yh I have also told him we are on way to signing gundogan and stones and he said both are terrible and he hopes we get them! There is a lot I could tell you about my little rag friend but just to tell you his football knowledge he picked rudy gustede as his premier league captain this season the same day I choose aguero against Newcastle! Think that says enough about his football knowledge!
Being an out of town Blue myself, i meet very very few clued up raggies.They are the usual dullard footy fans who lap up the shit off sky sports and repeat it ,loudly in pubs and at work.
I love it.
I let them mouth off in that know-all ,snidey,arrogant tone and reply with a good old rag question "that any true utd fan would know" in an even louder voice, so that any one within 20 yards can listen in. this of course now becomes a public test of dullards knowledge....common questions are..

1. who was utds manager when City sent them down in April 1974?
2.When City pipped your club to the 1968 League title,who did your club fail to beat on the last day of the season at old trafford? ( and what was the score?)
3 Who was captain of your team in the 1974 relegation season?
No one, and i mean not one raggie ever knows the answer to these questions, and makes a pathetic shrug of the shoulders, saying that the questions are before he/she became a utd fan and therefore(somehow ) dont count, ie they are history/happened years ago...

I am of course lying in wait......irrelevant history, just like the disaster, matt busby and duncan edwards you mean ??
End of argument.

Last edited:
Being an out of town Blue myself, i meet very very few clued up raggies.They are the usual dullard footy fans who lap up the shit off sky sports and repeat it ,loudly in pubs and at work.
I love it.
I let them mouth off in that know-all ,snidey,arrogant tone and reply with a good old rag question "that any true utd fan would know" in an even louder voice, so that any one within 20 yards can listen in. this of course now becomes a public test of dullards knowledge....common questions are..

1. who was utds manager when City sent them down in April 1974?
2.When City pipped your club to the 1968 League title,who did your club fail to beat on the last day of the season at old trafford? ( and what was the score?)
3 Who was captain of your team in the 1974 relegation season?
No one, and i mean not one raggie ever knows the answer to these questions, and makes a pathetic shrug of the shoulders, saying that the questions are before he/she became a utd fan and therefore(somehow ) dont count, ie they are history/happened years ago...

I am of course are lying in wait......irrelevant history, just like the disaster, matt busby and duncan edwards you mean ??
End of argument.

Haha quality I'm loving it these last few years this lad has turned so bitter and blinkered it's embarrassing I feel his pain he's so scared of little city it's untrue!

Has anybody else got rag ahem " friends" who have said utd finished joint 4th and had a better season than us? I was on the text before with one and he actually came out and said they finished joint 4th!!! Their delusion is never ending.

After 13/5/12 there were even impossibly deluded rags who claimed they were 'joint champions'. Your 'friends' were probably among them.

After 13/5/12 there were even impossibly deluded rags who claimed they were 'joint champions'. Your 'friends' were probably among them.
Yes they was. They couldn't get their tiny minds around the fact we got the prem trophy for finishing joint first but they didn't get anything for finishing joint first. Their bewilderment and delusion lasted at least a full season. Was classic bitter behaviour at its best.

I don't know if there have been anything else posted about United's open-top bus parade after winning the FA cup but I saw their bus all kitted out in the Astra Signs workshop on Dantzic Street on Monday morning. If was either getting ready for use or getting unready. Anybody heard or seen anything?

I don't know if there have been anything else posted about United's open-top bus parade after winning the FA cup but I saw their bus all kitted out in the Astra Signs workshop on Dantzic Street on Monday morning. If was either getting ready for use or getting unready. Anybody heard or seen anything?
Is that an open top bus that you saw or was it just their regular bus in for repairs, after West Ham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.