United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Underneath the spreading chestnut tree".

Looks like the Ticket Tout has been on the Victory Gin...

434937495v7-460x460-front-color-black-padtosquare-true.jpg

Several times at the beginning of that video, Maureen does something I cannot stand. People who shake your hand but can't even be arsed looking at you whilst doing it are utter twats.

Top Ten Bad Handshakes

https://www.verywell.com/top-bad-handshakes-3024313

"Without Eye Contact"

1. Have you ever shaken hands with someone who wouldn't look you in the eye? You probably wondered what they had to hide. Not making eye contact during a handshake signals to the other person that you are not being forthcoming. If your lack of eye contact is due to social anxiety, practice looking at a spot between the eyes, so that you at least give the appearance of meeting the other person's gaze.

Mouthpiece (always sitting reading the Rag propaganda back pages when I come in) in work reckons The Shitehawks will demolish the Premier League nexts season whilst sweeping up all Cup competitions before them. Are they that easily brain-washed or just born as thick as pig's shit ?

There was no real link with him. Just Spanish media guessing.

Just so we are clear – could you give us a list of who you do want this summer? That way we will know when you ‘didn’t want them anyway’.

I will start you of:

1) Pep as your manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.