United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the old "We never wanted him anyway" ploy.

Rags need a new playbook.
Honestly don't think Mourinho particularly wants a DoF after the problems he had at Chelsea. But who knows, Monchi is said to be the best.

The Rags would be stupid to not employ a DoF. They're setting themselves up for years and years of bouncing between managers with completely conflicting 'philosophies'. Not that I'm complaining though.

Just so we are clear – could you give us a list of who you do want this summer? That way we will know when you ‘didn’t want them anyway’.

I will start you of:

1) Pep as your manager.
I wanted Ancelotti actually. I'm done with 'philosophy' managers.

'Ignorance is strength'

232b7fc7edf5b6565bc6d9793024c3f5.jpg

Why do they need "MANCHESTER UNITED" emblazoned above the walkway to their complex? The only outsiders who can see it are some horses and a neighboring farmer.

I wonder what Woodward was saying when pointing out across his empire. "There's a pitch, and there's another pitch. And over there is our five-a-side pitch". He must think this is the biggest coup in world football. What an idiot. I bet Mourinho can't even remember his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.