United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think your season will go?
I think we'll get top 4 and I can see him seriously targeting the League Cup as a first trophy. But you can't rule anything out as the top of the league is in a right state.

Why do they need "MANCHESTER UNITED" emblazoned above the walkway to their complex? The only outsiders who can see it are some horses and a neighboring farmer.
So that's what Aon has spent their millions on, advertising to horses and a farmer... Makes perfect sense ... To someone...Probably the farmer needing some insurance.
Nothing illogical,just like the Chevrolet deal, ah no ...I wonder if the sacked PR wonk who signed it off has a new job yet, or is he stuck flipping burgers in Detroit for the rest of his life in purgatory?

I think we'll get top 4 and I can see him seriously targeting the League Cup as a first trophy. But you can't rule anything out as the top of the league is in a right state.

So what do you think of Mourinho? What sort of football are you expecting from him?

We'll improve.
So will Liverpool
So will Chelsea
So will Tottenham
Arsenal will be the same

So you have to be better than at least two of the above
You really think so!

We'll improve.
So will Liverpool
So will Chelsea
So will Tottenham
Arsenal will be the same

So you have to be better than at least two of the above
You really think so!

We have Pep which is enough in itself.

I would guess Chelsea will improve the most as they already have the quality players and will sign a few more to freshen it up, add in a new manager and they will be in contention again.

Klopp will improve the dippers without doubt. I don’t think they will have the quality to threaten to win it but I see them challenging the top 4.

Tottenham have a very well balanced young squad, its hard not to tip them for top 4 again.

Arsenal are consistent and on paper they have enough again for top 4. The only issue for me is keeping it fresh but a couple of decent signings and they could be as good as anyone.

Rags have the Gouger and a very disjointed squad.

So even predicting Leicester dropping out there are three teams who will all be gunning for that 1 space in the top 4 (and that is discounting; Leicester, West ham and Southampton).

They look like they are making some very savvy decisions recently. Like a professional outfit when whiskey nose was there.

Next season will be competitive on finishing top 4. A giant is destined to miss out.

Was in the National Football museum yesterday and they have signed shirts for sale in the shop

They wanted £200 for a signed Rashford shirt!!

To put this in context a signed Messi Barca top was £500.

They don't half know how to hype somebody do they

You could look at it that way, but I think it's more likely that last season's underperformers (Chelsea, Liverpool, City etc) will improve.

So much depends on the transfer window, but I think Mourinho has got a really difficult job because of the expectations, and the squad he has inherited.

Mouthpiece (always sitting reading the Rag propaganda back pages when I come in) in work reckons The Shitehawks will demolish the Premier League nexts season whilst sweeping up all Cup competitions before them. Are they that easily brain-washed or just born as thick as pig's shit ?

Did you really need to ask ? Both obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.