United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gets better every time I see it... Tom Daley’s face eveytime he gets beat is priceless. You knew at the time he’d lose the plot and then... he gets booked. Tw@t!!
It's the look of total resignation on their faces every time it went out, they knew they were well beaten on Sunday. The gap between the teams was a lot more than the single goal suggested.

Good to see some of the journo's actually picking up on that too.

bird-poop.jpg

In this order;
1. Herrera
2. Young
3. Lingard
4. Mourinho
5. Rojo
6. Zlatan
7. Pogba
8. Lukaku
9. Rui

Not, Rashford, Martial, Matic, Valencia

I agree with this list. Herrera/Young are interchangeable for me.

Rashford and Martial too good for the scum. Hope Martial is gone soon. Rashford, im afraid, will be there long term.

And I'm sorry but Jesse Lingard has the most punchable face of all time. Ugly little troll. His dancing would make even his most ardent supporter/his mother cringe. BTW his "milly roc" is, like, 3 years old and he did it completely wrong. cnut.

Could watch this over and over again...

Love it!!!

Any lurking rags do watch it's a thing of beauty....

I see some media have ran the big nosed swede comments regarding Pep again, but saying this is something he has brought up again to sky italia.....oh how it must hurt the whiny lanky fucker that pep just didnt rate him enough....

so much so that he has to continuously bring up the same tired old story about how much he hates Pep.....

Thought occurred to me - wonder what their main commercial partners think? Mourinho is dragging the club’s image through the mud with stunts like the one he pulled on Sunday. Their sponsors go with them because they want to be associated with success and their aura of perceived glamour. But when that aura starts to disintegrate then they might start to think again about that relationship.

I wonder if things carry on this way whether a few might be having a quiet word with Richard Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.