United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Liverpool fans are bitter towards City. I think they appreciate the football on show and the manager.I would love it if we got a rich owner! not FSG :/
John Henry's personal worth is over one hundred thousand million USD. Tbf Kroenke and Glazer are far wealthier but apparently he is wealthy enough to attract this women. Not that she's a "gold digger."
HenryWEd1__1246162625_5206-1.jpg

John Henry's personal worth is over one hundred thousand million USD. Tbf Kroenke and Glazer are far wealthier but apparently he is wealthy enough to attract this women. Not that she's a "gold digger."
HenryWEd1__1246162625_5206-1.jpg
...but she ain't messin with no broke n****z.

Note: for those thinking "you can't say that" they are lyrics from a tune that popped into my head so i am claiming artistic license here.

I don't think Liverpool fans are bitter towards City. I think they appreciate the football on show and the manager.I would love it if we got a rich owner! not FSG :/

Yeah you're absolutely skint. Van Dijk was actually only £750 not the reported £75,000,000.

Yeah you're absolutely skint. Van Dijk was actually only £750 not the reported £75,000,000.

Liverpool have the eighth largest revenue in world football
Hardly struggling to compete financially

Every time I see a Sanchez tweet on Twitter there's some ****ish rag in the replies "City offered £13m, we offered £14m. He just chose to play for the biggest club in the world."

And yes I know our offer was gross and theirs was net I just can't believe how fucking giddy they get every time they type out "biggest club in the world, bigger than City, etc etc". That's all they've got now. They can't match what we're doing on the pitch so they crazily overpay for players and then cling on to being the biggest and the best which means fuck all.

To this day I can't believe they wouldn't just look at themselves in the mirror when going on about winning 2 or 3 trophies last year when one of them was a glorified friendly, one was the cup that the elite English clubs care about the least, and the other was a cup that ourselves, Chelsea, Arsenal, and even Leicester were too good to be in!

United fans are so desperate to believe that Sanchez has chosen the for the 'right' reasons it is hilarious.

No, he chose the massive wedge you are paying him, get over it !

United fans are so desperate to believe that Sanchez has chosen the for the 'right' reasons it is hilarious.

No, he chose the massive wedge you are paying him, get over it !
Extremely desperate. They're tying themselves in knots trying to convince themselves that money has nothing to do with if. Funny, for me I couldn't give a toss if he did go there for money.

Extremely desperate. They're tying themselves in knots trying to convince themselves that money has nothing to do with if. Funny, for me I couldn't give a toss if he did go there for money.

Of course he went for the money and I don't blame him. Way I say it to the rags is if he was going there for the right reasons why did they come in offering Arsenal and the player more. Regardless of whichever reports you read with figures as they vary, each one has them offering more. When he gets unveiled and they give it "biggest club in the world, history, wanting to win things" why not just match our package as he would have gone there if that was the case. Obviously that isn't the case and the way to secure one of our targets is by offering them a lot more money. We have been there, it's just funny them trying to kid themselves over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.