United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he’ll sign for Sunderland like that other bellend who was better than Pele? Him and Rashford could flat share up there.

Sorry Sunderland. (But you know it’s coming)

I think all on here are just jealous. You all just wish you had a midfield of Matic/McWatshisname/Carrick hahahahaha

Saw a funny clips piece on YouTube where a fan ran onto the pitch and confronted a player handing him something to take the piss,got me wondering if I had a rush of blood to the head and ran on in a rags game what I would try to give them for a laugh.
Was thinking,

De gea -Doughnut
Ashley young -Pair of swimming trunks
Luke shaw -Pork pie
Phil jones -Elephant man mask
Lindelof -Compass
Herrera -Get out of jail free card
Pogba -Mirror
Fellaini -Toilet brush or set of straighteners
Ibrahimovic -Groucho glasses and moustache minus the nose of course
Sanchez -Wedge of Monopoly money
Rashford -A nice soft fluffy cushion
Lukaku -Turd
Mourinho -A eyeball,tax return form or a smiley face for the sour faced prick.

I want Pogba to become the new Rooney. A high wage heavy anchor keeping United down. A player they're forced to play due to the expectations of their fans and media, but who will continually fail to deliver except for the occasional game/pass/goal that keeps the faithful believing in him.
That might be Sanchez in a couple of years.

A scrappy win against a hardly great Huddersfield and now Rom is great form and Smalling is now a "beast."
The Smalling stuff is verging on the fucking ridiculous. Huddersfield have struggled to score goals all season, they're shite up front. So he's up against shite, but now he's England's best centre back again.

They've got another thread started over on Ragcaf about the dancing imbecile and him being missing today. This reply is a belter:

Maybe it's all taken a toll on him mentally and he needs to take some time off to get his head back in the game. Wouldn't be too worried just yet.

Aaaawwwwww diddums!

They've got another thread started over on Ragcaf about the dancing imbecile and him being missing today. This reply is a belter:

Maybe it's all taken a toll on him mentally and he needs to take some time off to get his head back in the game. Wouldn't be too worried just yet.

Aaaawwwwww diddums!

Oh dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.