United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlight of their season, no doubt.

I don’t bother texting rag mates when they lose, doesn’t cross my mind. But they’re on to me immediately if we do.

They’ve become everything they once mocked. And they can’t even see it.

Pathetic.

Highlight of their season, no doubt.

I don’t bother texting rag mates when they lose, doesn’t cross my mind. But they’re on to me immediately if we do.

They’ve become everything they once mocked. And they can’t even see it.

Pathetic.
It’s only when we lose, do I realise just how much we’ve hurt them in recent years; at least the match going ones, especially those from Greater Manchester. I got one last night from someone who should know better. At my lowest ebb as a City fan, it never crossed my mind to text a united fan on the relatively rare occasions they lost. A combination of self-respect and knowing it would end up most likely being a Pyrrhic victory and biting me on the arse prevented me from so doing. You think they’d have learnt from that banner.

I hope everyone with Rag mates who’ve seen the joy they’ve taken in tonight and the shit they’ve given out remember this is why you NEVER go easy on the fuckers and rub their noses in it at every fuckin chance
I was thinking the same this morning, rags that have been quiet as a mouse for a month are suddenly taking the piss - You should never take your foot off their throats.

I was thinking the same this morning, rags that have been quiet as a mouse for a month are suddenly taking the piss - You should never take your foot off their throats.

Absolutely , some posters criticise our hatred of everything Rag but the reaction we are getting now from the vermin after the Wigan game is something we had to endure for decades , if we win the League Cup on Sunday we are back on the front foot , then we can win the title by beating PEG in the April derby game and celebrate by having an open bus tour of Manchester every Sunday until the season ends , f8cking ram it back down their throats with a vengeance.

Best result united have had all season. As Noel Gallagher once said, I hate them more every fucking day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.