United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I am not sure about Sanchez. A player who throws his toys out of the pram because everything isn’t going his/his teams way??. I have to question his professionalism. OK. .....he’s going to come “cheap” by way of contract etc. etc. ...... but what happens if (and this is a big IF) things don’t work out for him at City? (Player rotation for example). I just don’t like the thought of having a bad apple in the squad.( and I get the feeling he could be?) Our current squad seems relatively settled. I believe City should look further ahead..........there must be younger, raw talent out there?....look to the future.

The above is my input dated 30/12/17. Sadly, I was shot down by a number of fellow forumites. Consensus now seems that Sanchez is a load of shite............Funny how attitudes change.......we didn’t need him.........and to this day he would bring nothing to our fantastic club!!
He just isn't good enough any more.

There are sheep, and there are shepherds. There are also wolves, and some that just kill for the sport, the most worrying of all. They know who they are.

GU03Lh1.jpg
That is genius

Hahahahaha and what about that header dunphy did he not have anything to say usually pretty vocal..
Dunphy gone, otherwise I wouldn’t watch on that channel.
Brady laid into them too. Particularly Mourinho. He hadn’t a good word to say about the way things are with them at the moment. Even Duff who tried to tell it from Mourinho’s side, agreed it was terrible, but all Jose sees is 0-0. He won’t give a toss.

They basically said if that was City we would go and dominate possession and make chances.
Look at the performances of the rest of the English teams and look at that.

They really were taken apart. Quite refreshing to watch.

Pity they got the result though.

Just seen the link above. There you go.

I've noticed several posters on here refer to De Gea as "de gay" or something similar. I really hope there are just a bunch of 12 year olds on here. Otherwise that is just profoundly embarrassing. What kind of self respecting adult could be that impossibly lame? I mean for fucks sake. Cringe worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.