United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know liverpool wont raise there game and will roll over as they do everytime. Its sad how much liverpool raise there game against us and turn into world superstars, yet they roll over for them rag scumbags.

+1 Thats the most likely scenario but lets hope they play like they can

The rags on my facebook have been sharing the life out of that video of the Will Grigg song all morning.
I just posted a pic of their MK Dons result with a load of crying faces.
Video is now being deleted like fuck and I'm absolutely destroying them,2 unfriended me already,it's funny as fuck.
I've had inboxes off loads of blues saying "don't stop mate,hammer the ****s"

Its palpable how the media are struggling to put a positive spin on the utter dross they are serving up, week in week out at the moment, on BT sport last night they sunk to new levels though, perfect game management and a great display of how to control a game, its was as shocking as it was embarrassing to watch and listen to it, its not even funny anymore....!

_100129059_paulpogba.jpg

So that explains Pogba’s recent absences from PEG’s lineups. They’ve not had a fallout: he’s injured and having to play on one crutch!

That Will Grigg song that the rags were singing should be reworded to Yoonited are dire.
They can't stand the facts that they are now the irrelevants.

Its palpable how the media are struggling to put a positive spin on the utter dross they are serving up, week in week out at the moment, on BT sport last night they sunk to new levels though, perfect game management and a great display of how to control a game, its was as shocking as it was embarrassing to watch and listen to it, its not even funny anymore....!

Even united fans are embarrassed by the BT commentary.

Fletcher and McPointer made Neville and Tyler seem impartial. Probably the worst arse licking I've ever heard last night.

clear case of the bias bullshit.... I watched that last night, I thought - No away goals, no real chances, keeper had to save them again, poor link up play... It was bad. Yet BT had them down as doing a good job! WTF, even Utd fans know it was shit. What Utd fans dont even realise though is the bias they get in their favour from the pundits and broadcasters trying to tap into their fanbases

Are they? examples? Cos I have found they arent even aware they get favourable coverage

Last night after the match somebody posted a link to their forum on here, I clicked on that and read a few posts and yes quite a few sounded perplexed by the BT commentary going on about a masterclass.

Go back to the first page or so after the match to find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.