United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought sanchez was their saviour and the guiding light to winning all before them.....load of bollocks. There total dross football, shoe-horned in players and lack of planning has put them where they deserve to be

2018 - united on their way to becoming the new history brigade

ps - i will call liverpool finishing above them next season
I'll call Liverpool finishing above them this season. If the mickeys beat West ham they go 1 point above them with Chelsea to come for the rags.

Please explain why.
Posters said they wouldn't win the Europa - now I am told they were lucky and they didnt play anyone decent - but they still won it.
As stated earlier, posters on here keep saying that they will struggle and they will be 4th/5th - they are still second.

The school bully can somehow scrape and scrawp wins - aided by some helpful decisions. They were crap against Seville but still got 0-0 with the home leg to come. Maureen has made a career out of boring every fucker to death but still managing to win.

Check their record against the top 6 in our league. That's a good barometer to judge them winning the CL, it ain't happening.

What happened to all those rags who were banging on that City will collapse in December and January because our South American players wouldn't be able to handle the cold weather?

They were also the ones saying Jose wins the league in his second season, which this season isn’t his second season but next year will be.

Also Matic frees Pogba, how’s that one working out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.