United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DeGea leaves in the summer , they will be lucky to finish in the top 4 , never mind win 4 trophies .

This year Arsenal won charity shield, runners up in league cup & going well in Europa whilst 6th in Prem, almost identical to Peg last year.

I'm sure there's still a quality player in there somewhere, but man, Sanchez looks absolutely lost. He's brought over the worst parts of his later Arsenal career with the running down blind alleys, constantly giving the ball away, and pressing on his own seemingly at random, but with none of the explosiveness that made him so devastating. The system doesn't flatter and whatever Mourinho is doing with him isn't working.

I hope we remember this actually, it would've been really easy for Txiki/Khaldoon to say, "sure, whatever lets match that offer" but you set a price for yourself for a reason. This is supposed to be the part of his United contract where he's so good that it doesn't matter you're spending 500k a week or whatever on him a few years from now. Combined with how it messes with their wage structure going forward it's a disaster of a signing. And deep down, really, a signing they probably only did to get one over on us. Poetic really.

Spent about half an hour on the Caff..... my favourite thread was the ''Anti United media'' thread, including this classic!

They have their claws specifically into us and Arsenal. City are gods gift. They love Liverpool and Spurs despite them not winning anything recently. Chelsea it is mixed. Problem is there are a lot of ex-Liverpool players in the media or Liverpool supporting ex-footballers. They will never give us credit.

Spent about half an hour on the Caff..... my favourite thread was the ''Anti United media'' thread, including this classic!

They have their claws specifically into us and Arsenal. City are gods gift. They love Liverpool and Spurs despite them not winning anything recently. Chelsea it is mixed. Problem is there are a lot of ex-Liverpool players in the media or Liverpool supporting ex-footballers. They will never give us credit.
. Fuck me that is one delusional twat. Over the last few days we have had slippy g and mcpointy brown nosing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.