United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one in mine, you drink in the wrong places.

To be fair, it's hard to know who's a red these days as they've been undercover for a while now. Like someone said, if they win the FA cup those sweatshops will be doing overtime to get their snide gear out for early Christmas present orders.

TBF they have just won the AFC Bournemouth Cup

In fact, joking apart, if they do go on to win the FA Cup Sky will have a new feature...
"Is winning the FA Cup actually harder and therefore better than winning the Premier League ?"
Not to mention it being deserving of a champions league place should the rags win it and not make the top 4

On the contrary. Raiola will be rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of another big payday for himself when he arranges another transfer.

But what can Raiola really do in this situation? It seems to me he has to convince United to sell Pogba cheaper then they bought him. I doubt they will. Also he has to convince a buying club to pay at least 90 million and pay wages of 300grand. Very few clubs can do that.

I want to know how exactly how agents operate in the game. I understand how agents negoiatne contracts but I don't understand their role in the actually transfer. Surely the selling club has the power.

If anyone can give an in depth explanation it would be appreciated. Thanks

But what can Raiola really do in this situation? It seems to me he has to convince United to sell Pogba cheaper then they bought him. I doubt they will. Also he has to convince a buying club to pay at least 90 million and pay wages of 300grand. Very few clubs can do that.

I want to know how exactly how agents operate in the game. I understand how agents negoiatne contracts but I don't understand their role in the actually transfer. Surely the selling club has the power.

If anyone can give an in depth explanation it would be appreciated. Thanks

Utd have lots of 70s Bbc DJ's on the books, that in turn know football agents from their "VIP" parties. They then hit the, it's quiet thread and decipher @tolmie's hairdoo videos and see if the faces of agents representing those players can be made out in the grainy cctv footage, if not they throw money at the problem.

What kind of drugs are they on thinking the Pogba flop is worth 140 mill? His value has gone down not up. In fact I would say half what the rags paid.

Any club watching Pogba currently will see a 'luxury' player.
You have one of them on your wing, not running your midfield.
Jose looks like he hates him.
Getting my crash helmet on here, but looking at how poor this United team is, I would say Jose has worked a miracle keeping ahead of Liverpool, Spurs at al.
De Gea has obviously been Superman for them, like Schmeichel was

Yet another Jose interview in the m.e.n today where he talks about how many things he has won, his personal record. It’a all he says now.

He’s really hurting and making it all about him. Not the club.

Wonderful to watch it all from the comfort of being champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.