United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lad I'm working with, his mate works at the rags and apparently it's going around there that pogba to psg is done.

How the fuck can this lumbering poser be worth £140 million?
Is this some sort of psychology being used by Woodward or something, trying to increase value by starting off
with a number and trebling it?
Pogbas value must have plummeted by now, and either they stick with his two or three goals and assists a season,
and put up with him, or take a severe kick in the 'nads by putting him on the open market.
Either will do for me.
I agree but since that signing fees have gone even more insane.£140 mill is probably the going rate for him at a time when the starting price for top players is 150 mill upwards.

It’s just crazy.

I agree but since that signing fees have gone even more insane.£140 mill is probably the going rate for him at a time when the starting price for top players is 150 mill upwards.

It’s just crazy.

But you surely cannot believe that the fucking show pony is a) a top player and b) is worth the " going rate " after the shite performances he has put in whilst at the rags ?

Any team paying that kind of money surely need investigating on the grounds of gross incompetence, never mind FFP .

The Pisscan was right in getting rid in the first place, and Woodward has proved how fucking useless he really is for buying Pogba and Sanchez for stupid money. Only the rags could be this stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.