United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose ultimately who gives a fuck ? Who has all the money? Where does it come from? Who cares? We are now in the ascendant they are on the decline - their bitterness and denial is a source of comedic value but I really don't care I shall revel in the winning of games and trophies and the accrual of points in the understanding that out knuckle dragging neighbours just don't get it. They continue to value hoofball and bus parking. On the Caff tonight they question the value of 1000+ passes in a game - can't quite seem to grasp that whilst doing so we scored 5 goals and whilst we have the ball and pass it around the opposition don't have it so can't score against us. Simple basics of the game but I am well aware thats beyond the Trafford Neanderthals so why should we care???

Easy to inflate your passing numbers when you're just knocking it back and forth at close range between 2 players. I've seen City do this plenty where instead of just holding the ball, then passing it, running with it or attempting a long ball, 2 players will just pass it back and forth, not holding the ball for more than a second, they probably complete about 10 needless passes in these phases.

The new bitters.

I suppose ultimately who gives a fuck ? Who has all the money? Where does it come from? Who cares? We are now in the ascendant they are on the decline - their bitterness and denial is a source of comedic value but I really don't care I shall revel in the winning of games and trophies and the accrual of points in the understanding that out knuckle dragging neighbours just don't get it. They continue to value hoofball and bus parking. On the Caff tonight they question the value of 1000+ passes in a game - can't quite seem to grasp that whilst doing so we scored 5 goals and whilst we have the ball and pass it around the opposition don't have it so can't score against us. Simple basics of the game but I am well aware thats beyond the Trafford Neanderthals so why should we care???

It's not a surprise that they try so hard to reject Guardiola's tactics, his arrival in 2008 signalled the beginning of the end of their relevance. Every time someone strings 3 passes together they probably get flashbacks to Pep's Barca passing circles around them for fun in the Champions League final.

Despite being predictable though, it is still funny seeing them try to justify hating our brand of football earning universal praise for it's quality, skill and effectiveness while their own fans amuse themselves by balancing coffee cups on people who've been bored to sleep.

Last edited:
T
It's not a surprise that they try so hard to reject Guardiola's tactics, his arrival in 2008 signalled the beginning of the end of their relevance.

Despite being predictable though, it is still funny seeing them try to justify hating our brand of football earning universal praise for it's quality, skill and effectiveness while their own fans amuse themselves by balancing coffee cups on people who've been bored to sleep.
They were desperate for Pep, their istry, their last 23 years, their 900 billion following, Munich, Best and Charlton, the class of fucking 92, their all conquering European cup haul (I know), just the fact it was the rags, all these things meant Pep would crawl over hot coals to sit in Pegs office and take them to new heights never seen before tika takying anyone and everyone in their way, out Barcelonaing Barcelona and with unlimited funds never ever being caught...

T

They were desperate for Pep, their istry, their last 23 years, their 900 billion following, Munich, Best and Charlton, the class of fucking 92, their all conquering European cup haul (I know), just the fact it was the rags, all these things meant Pep would crawl over hot coals to sit in Pegs office and take them to new heights never seen before tika takying anyone and everyone in their way, out Barcelonaing Barcelona and with unlimited funds never ever being caught...

Yep. Imagine being promised Pep and ending up with Mourinho. No rag is going to sit there with a straight face and say they prefer that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.