United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Linderhoof looks like a great prospect doesn't he?

£30.8m, plus £10m in add-ons.

Bargain.

I saw united fans posting things like "our Stones" on their forum after the defeat.

They wish.....Stones never looked that out of place last season when he was settling in. And he is right now one of the best defenders in the Prem.

No we aren't. I am gloating because the twats were defeated by relegation fodder irrespective of what City eventually do going forward. If people can't gloat about that, it would be a dull old world.

giphy.gif

Too right, Pam
They are Flat-earth level delusional

..just wait for Pravda to kick in..

A. They were so strapped by injuries
B news that. (Insert name of world class player is suddenly giving “Come and get me” signs to the Swampigarchy
B - that one has started already. Just go to the BBC Gossip Page. I'm just stunned that they haven't been linked with Kane or Alli yet.

It was only ever a matter of time with Mourinho, they knew it but hoped he'd win a title first. As soon as he made those comments last week about United not being his last club the writing was on the wall. Pep has him flustered and this is all gonna blow up rather nicely.

I saw united fans posting things like "our Stones" on their forum after the defeat.

They wish.....Stones never looked that out of place last season when he was settling in. And he is right now one of the best defenders in the Prem.
Was the implication that they think lindelof is struggling but will improve or are they working on the idea that Stones is still struggling?

Implication was that Stones is shite.

Correct. The same poster said he should be sold ASAP.

It seems hard for some rival fans to come to grips with the fact that Pep might have known what he was doing when he signed Stones. Many still view Stones as the same flop from last season.

Great to see peg throwing his players under that big bus he has at the first sign of trouble. He really is the biggest of ****s isn’t he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.