United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke who we been working for is a staunch red, goes home and away with them, sound lad to be honest, spoke to him last night and his exact words were "moyes had us playing better than this", "it's awful to watch", I must admit to pissing myself laughing down the phone at him

Great to see peg throwing his players under that big bus he has at the first sign of trouble. He really is the biggest of ****s isn’t he.
With Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and our good selves to come before Xmas the signs are promising for a Chelsea-style implosion from the not-so-special one.

one of the posters on sad cafe reckons somethings gone on with this transfer to the tune of jose getting a back hander from the transfer agent to the tune of a few million, the guy simply is not good enough to play premiership football, all will be revealed in good time
Iirc then almost all of the recent transfers have been handled by Raiola.
This includes the mega kickback on Pogbad.
I'm unsure on how close a link between other previously managed Mourinho signings involving Raiola.

Anyone know a good website with a list of agents against transfers?

Last edited:
YfQ7.jpg

So jose parks the bus.
Except the wheels have come off.
And now he's throwing his players under the bus.
The utd way.

The concern for the rags must be the next couple of games, it is plausible that they could be 11 points behind us after jut 11 games. If this happens then there will be major issues at the club.
Personally i thing they will get either 3 or 4 points but the perfect storm would be for them to draw both games.

It is usually his 2nd season when he gets it right before the wheels fall off in the third, if he blows this season I can see him walking.

The bit that genuinely confuses me is how Mourinho still turns on his players after a defeat. He's many things, but he's anything but stupid. Does this work, despite being in defiance of common sense? Why would he do that? He really is highly intelligent. It seems crazy, even if it's true.​

It has sort of worked though as shown by the reviews of their games. It is all around how United's players are not up for the game, desire etc. No mention that perhaps he got the tactics won't, set them up to defend when they should have attacked or failed to make enough impact with his substitutions. He has been able to stop criticism against him and deflect onto his players. I could not imagine working for someone like that...

"Not this nonsense again. Do you know how many players Pep has had to move on as well? You think he did that despite them being good enough for him! He did that as they were deadwoods.

In his current attack B. Silva, Jesus, Sane are new players and all are doing brilliantly. Aguero has revitalized and Sterling has improved. KdB is becoming a beast. So basically he has had to revamp half his attack and he did that for less than what we paid for Lukaku and Pogba.

He had to buy a new GK, a new CB, new FBs, new CMs and yet you think City's squad was geared more towards Pep. Are you having a laugh?"

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jose-mourinho-2017-18-assessments.431384/page-34

I love this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.