United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
769c76c7ab97c86b52beaaf3c3b2ff78.jpg
All they need to do is send a plane over with a banner...yep, that will tempt him back. He probably now realises he made a huge mistake when he left utd, a huge mistake. Huge.

The eye-gouging wanker won’t walk.

He’ll stay there until he is booted out, so that he receives his pay-off.

dont they dress it up these days with the saying 'mutual agreement' jose still clutches a cheque and disapears off into the sunset and the swampdwellers save face and kick start the managerial merry go round again, he'l be off like a rat up a drain pipe as soon as a continental club starts sniffing as he cant resist the wine bars of italy and spain

Not a chance
He knows his team is no where near as good as ours and that if he goes toe to toe it's guaranteed they'll get smashed

Yeah I think their aim is top 4. They don't have enough depth to compete in all competitions hence why I reckon we'll win the league.

Can't wait to destroy them in their own back yard.

TBH i think Chelsea are still going to be our main threat followed by spurs, as far as united are concerned its 4th or bust they simply dont have the squad depth, their two years behind us in bringing in the right players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.