United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever get one of those moments where, you've had an argument or heated conversation with someone (normally the wife ) and an hour later you think.........Shit, why didn't I say that ?
Well today my brain didn't let me down. Mr Raggy and his son walking round the shops in their brand new tops. He smiled in my direction, said something to his lad and they both laughed. A few aisles later I heard him saying to his lad "and what comes after three ?"... "Four ?"......."And what comes after four ?"..... "Five ?"
I could feel the adrenaline pumping........I stepped closer......"And what comes after five ?"...."Six ?" ...."And what comes after six ?"
"Sixty thousand empty seats"..............That look on his face has kept me smug all day.

I see that Ronaldo has said he won't hold the Rags to ransom over wages to make sure it doesn't hold up a deal.

Is there a Rag fan out there who actually believes this bullshit?
only 650 million

It all boils down to the fact that the rags only take out of the game and aren't prepared to give anything back. They not only disbanded their women's team in 2005 because it wasn't part of the Glazers' "core business" but I understand they also disbanded their disabled team to save £50,000 a year - half of Lingard's weekly wage. It's also unsurpising that since 2013 whenever the rags are asked why they don't have a women's team they always say the matter is "under review" instead of being honest and saying they can't be arsed because there's not enough money or sponsorship value in it.

but I understand they also disbanded their disabled team

That's not how it looked last season ;)

What must it be like to follow a shite media driven club. no more to be said other than, They say ignorance is bliss but this lot must be happier than most!!
Well the ones I work with seem blissed out about the two trophies they won, and remain so when I remind them they call the same pots "Mickey Mouse" when the Dippers won them.
They needed CL qualification to keep the sponsorship and to help to attract players. They got it. Their bloody decline might not have reversed but it's certainly stalled.

I have a plastic Romanian Rag at work who reckons next season they are going to win the premier league and Champions league, oh and are going to beat Real in the super cup. He wondered why I burst out laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.