United thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by mat, 19 Jun 2017.

1. oman0115

oman0115

mate trust me, you find a bacon face down every job centre!

2. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Probably more down to the fact that he can't be trusted around other peoples wives. I doubt any club owners would want that serial adulterer anywhere near their clubs.

3. calum down

calum down

otium cum dignitate
    [​IMG]
    detestable yankie slang.

as an aside, did you know that a douche is actually a device for washing out the vagina?
    here's one
    [​IMG]
    i can't decide if it's a fitting epithet for bryan briggs or not.

4. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

Developer and Marketer of digital solutions for th
    Or, perhaps he just prefers Rashfords bird ?

5. manimanc

manimanc

You'd think Giggs played for utd all his career the way he goes on..

6. bobbyowenquiff

bobbyowenquiff

These comments from Giggs make the Rags into a laughing stock. FFS Jesus is leading the line for Brazil, one of the world's greatest teams, aged just 20, and has a better than one in two match goals record. Rashford has done ok in a very defensive hoof ball United team. Would Rashford get a game for City or Brazil?

7. dickie davies

dickie davies

Tag team wrestler
    Course he would
    He'd stroll into our League cup starting eleven

8. eyejay51

eyejay51

oh, right ...... no wonder it won’t light my gas oven.

9. abu13

abu13

Getting away with as little as possible
    Very odd isn't it, you would have thought a hamstring strain would have fully healed by now. He's not even returned to the UK for training as far as I know and keeps flouncing around the world while he should be resting.
    it's almost as if there is a reason to keep him away from the rest of the squad and facilities for a while, maybe they don't want him there for some reason? Maybe they are worried he may be too big to get through the toilet window :)

who knows.

10. BigOscar

BigOscar

Anyone who wants a giggle, they've set up a "Rashford v Jesus" thread on ragcafe. Even on there Jesus is trouncing him, but some of the opinions are fantastically deluded. For some reason, they seem to think Rashford is some kind of all round player, rather than someone who just scores goals? I have to assume this is because he doesn't really score any goals against anyone other than lower league teams so have to try and come up with something he's good at, but unless "all round game" means running quickly and aimlessly, or giving the ball away for fun, I don't really know what they mean?

Rashford is such a limited player at the moment, all he has is pace and a bit of direct dribbling, but as soon as opposition realised that, he's become bordering on useless. He is also possibly the worst set piece taker I've seen, which considering I recall Jesus Navas taking corners, is quite an achievement