United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested to see how this works out with Ibrahimovic, Once fit I doubt he will settle for a shot on the bench, assuming Lukaku starts as well then it pushes Martial or Rashford out of the starting line up. We all know he likes a solid base and so I guess he will go with 3 at the back with two wing backs, Stick Jogba and Matic in the middle of the park and that's the team.
It doesn't strike fear in the heart does it.

3 shots on target in Rashford's last 7 games and the media still think he's the new Pele
Good God Rashford is even worse than I thought.Over hyped dross. Then new Janazi....He was billed as the saviour of English football , sections of media pushing for him to change nationality etc , etc.

The rags going for a shock and awe pr move announcing three previously injured players back in the squad,I’m glad as I want them at their strongest when we play them and by that time these three should be up to speed whether that makes any difference to them I don’t know apart from the fact they will have even more players waiting in the opposition box ready for the ball being pumped high and long ..

The rags going for a shock and awe pr move announcing three previously injured players back in the squad,I’m glad as I want them at their strongest when we play them and by that time these three should be up to speed whether that makes any difference to them I don’t know apart from the fact they will have even more players waiting in the opposition box ready for the ball being pumped high and long ..
I'd rather the fucking lot were injured and we played the under 16 rags.

It's Christmas time,
And there's a need to be afraid
They never said,
With Fergie gone there'd be a downgrade
It was our world of plenty
We could smile and laugh at you
But now where, we once saw red,
There's only blue

So say a prayer
And pray for the plastic ones
At Christmas time, it's hard
But-when, we're all having fun
They're all locked inside a timewarp
With the silence in their ears
Coz there's no more Best or Beckham
And no one worth a cheer
And the Facebook generation
Click their camera phones
The best face they can share is Phi-lip Jones

And there won't be gold at Old
Trafford next summer time
Unless they break the bank (again) in Jan. (Ho ho ho ho ho!)
Sli-ding down the pan
A bunch of also rans
They all know it's City's time again

Here's to them
At the big red megastore
Buy-ing big
But they still need a-back-four
They all know it's City's time again

Feel their hurt
Let them know it's City's time again
(Repeat and fade out - for several decades...)

i'd stay away from the caf for a bit,theres loads of spunk flying about, i do hope newcastle can get at least a point,they'll all be skrikin then lol

Fellaini, Pogba, Ibra and Rojo are all back??

Starting to worry we’ll be level on points come the derby.
Might be behind to be honest with that lot coming through, major players for a big club with one of the all time greats as manager.

i'd stay away from the caf for a bit,theres loads of spunk flying about, i do hope newcastle can get at least a point,they'll all be skrikin then lol

Now that would be funny wouldn't it.

If they had the injured players back and then drew while w won and opened up a 10 point gap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.