United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancity dan

Strangely after last nights result I feel more confident going into the derby than I did before.

The rags don't have a park the bus mentality so them coming out to play should suit us more.

Re: Rags vs. City Pre Match Thread

They might not have a park the bus mentality but they do have a manager that can get a side organised and hit on the break efficiently.

The mentality of our squad must be in tatters and we've no leader capable of motivating whilst were down.

A draw would be a positive result in my opinion. However, if pellers returns to having Sergio as our only recognised striker and plays 5 in midfield, then we have a good chance of getting the 3 points.

He won't though and dzeko will be rewarded with a place for his work rate against palace, as too will navas for his penetration out on the wing. Frank will also get his usual 20 minutes when things aren't going our way because he'll definitely get us back in a game like he did against Chelsea.

RACHACE said:
They might not have a park the bus mentality but they do have a manager that can get a side organised and hit on the break efficiently.

The mentality of our squad must be in tatters and we've no leader capable of motivating whilst were down.

A draw would be a positive result in my opinion. However, if pellers returns to having Sergio as our only recognised striker and plays 5 in midfield, then we have a good chance of getting the 3 points.

He won't though and dzeko will be rewarded with a place for his work rate against palace, as too will navas for his penetration out on the wing. Frank will also get his usual 20 minutes when things aren't going our way because he'll definitely get us back in a game like he did against Chelsea.

Indeed they will have a plan and chances are we won't that is the problem. We have beaten them so easily recently because they have feared us and we have shown no fear but that has gone completely recently no matter who we play. We have completely underestimated the opposition in nearly every single game this year, that has been a major problem. The existing system does not work, it has been proven not to work. I fear more than just the system is the problem though, the players don't seem to want to play for the manager anymore, being 2-1 down at Crystal Palace whilst lapsing into 4th place.. You would expect a little more belief that we could get a result but it wasn't there. I don't know if we will lose at United but one team will be very much up for it and one hasn't been at the races for months now. They say derbies are different but I'm not so sure, we usually are strong because we believe we are better but that has lacked in every single match recently. I really don't think the players believe they can win anymore the way we are playing. This season is a write off now, providing we don't slip out of the top 4 I guess it can be called relatively successful.....

There hasn’t been a draw for a while, so you’d probably put your money on that. However, the pressure is on Utd to win, if only because over recent years, they have not only lost to us, they have been humiliated time and again. They will now fancy their chances for the first time in years, so if we turn up, we’ll win , because when it comes down to the fine detail, we’re better than them and if they try and take us on, they will come up short. We do have to turn up though.

I'd take a draw right now, after the efforts of the numerous spineless shithouses in our ranks on many occasions this season i have little optimism going into Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.