Unmarried woman wins pension battle ... sanity at last.

If it has breasts or wheels it'll cost you money in the end.

What if it has both?
thumbs-up-woman-wheelchair-20036506.jpg

Just a small thing but it's not "pension companies" per se as this was an occupational scheme.

So it's will be the locan NI authority's pension trustees that you weren't happy with Oakie and they don't run for a profit either.

It just slightly reduces the pot for others and I'm slightly surprised she won seeing as it's literally one of the few remaining reasons why people should marry or enter into a civil partnership.

Sounds fair enough but just wondering if there is any remaining point in getting married or entering into a civil partnership? The only material difference I can think of is intestacy law.
Yep. And a £250 mirror will would sort that out cheaper than a marriage and divorce down the line.

Check this out, opposite end of the spectrum

Guy paid his wife £230k lump sum and a £1100 monthly allowance, she made shit investments and lost it all and now the judge rules he has to pay her more! 15 years after they divorced! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...e-payments-wife-lost-bulk-divorce-settlement/

This guy had a £1mil business, so when they divorced he gave her the 600k house and paid her £10k a year. Now 10 years later his business is worth £10mil so shes come back for more adn the judge said yes! She gets £2.7 mil. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4198010/2-7m-settlement-10-YEARS-got-divorced.html

Nope, nope and nope again....

She would get fuck all, I'd blow the fucking lot before she got a penny!

Lol.... Seriously though, I've had a few friends in this very predicament who have created the illusion of being 'skint'... Any person who allows themselves to be taken like this, after an agreement has been broken in the aftermath, deserves everything they get!!
Did one of these mates have a kid a few years back with a female 'body builder' and live in Over Peeover?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.