Unnecessarily rude professions

Wierd as I was just thinking of that then saw the topic:)
I traveled to few countries worldwide but Passort control officer at Heathrow was one of the rudest most arrogant creatures I have dealed with. It was my first UK visit with a Malaysian friend (her first trip out of south east asia). He terriefed her the way he interrogated the poor girl as she was a criminal. When she was asked if she was alone and she turned at me as her friend then it was my turn to deal with him. Humiliating experience for no reason. Few days later when we returned to uk take our final flight to singapore after visiting France we were served by such a gentle man at passport control tbh.
Airport security in general are humourless cunts, I was principle designer on the new T3 baggage handling system a few years ago, tried cracking the odd joke with them when going airside, thought they were going to lock me up half the time, the women were the worst dykes to a errr...... Man

Airport security in general are humourless cunts, I was principle designer on the new T3 baggage handling system a few years ago, tried cracking the odd joke with them when going airside, thought they were going to lock me up half the time, the women were the worst dykes to a errr...... Man

Tbh I personally always have the feeling thats it is the way they trained(brain washed to be precise:)
It make sense that their tasks are very crucial specially with the chaos in today's world.yet some times they go so far.

Tbh I personally always have the feeling thats it is the way they trained(brain washed to be precise:)
It make sense that their tasks are very crucial specially with the chaos in today's world.yet some times they go so far.
I just can't stand people that go to work that can't even muster a smile, my job in general would have far greater consequences than a few planes blowing up if I fucked up, it doesn't stop me having a laugh now and again though.

Post office staff over the age of 60. "It's a privilege for you to use our most marvellous post office you odious man. How dare you question anything."

I flew into Stanstead one morning from Amsterdam on a little puddle jumper, probably only twelve passengers. I was the only one with a non UK passport so the 'officer' wouldn't stamp mine, said I had to wait for someone else. I stood around for about 15 minutes until some other miserable **** showed up, he stamped my passport with an attitude as he'd probably been disturbed from his tea break.
In the meantime, this short fat customs officer had been giving me the eyeball, probably thinking I was stalling, too nervous to go through customs. The little jock bastard kept me there for half an hour going through the seems of my dirty undies and socks, tore my bag apart, made me open my electric car lock with a screw driver but ignored a large paper bag with double my booze and ciggy allowance. Walked out of there laughing but thinking it must take a special breed to do that job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.