Unusual food habits

Cook a lasagne.
Blend it.
Drink it.

It was with that experiment I started getting strange looks from family members.

More recently, I've had rice pudding and sausages, jam and Ritz cracker butties and battered cod (covered in sour cream) wraps.

I've picked up some great tips in this thread so thanks :)

Are you Lithuanian?

Stilton on dark chocolate digestive biscuits.
When i was younger i used to put a bit of honey on certain cheese too, everyone called me a dirty **** until i went to Spain and found out they are all at it over there.

Does anyone else like the taste of hot mcdonalds fries and milkshake together?? I shove a load in my gob and then have a swig of milkshake and its heaven

When i was younger i used to put a bit of honey on certain cheese too, everyone called me a dirty **** until i went to Spain and found out they are all at it over there.

Does anyone else like the taste of hot mcdonalds fries and milkshake together?? I shove a load in my gob and then have a swig of milkshake and its heaven
you sick bastard

Mrs Ewing's uncle, God rest his bones, wouldn't eat Danish blue cheese unless it was swimming in cream. Funny how two delicious items can be totally buggered by pairing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.