Update: 1894 block: Monaco

Can I be honest? Had a few bottles of Proper Job, so on my way.

If we can't pull *30* City fans to relocate for this one match, it's a poor effort. It really is.

1894 and the club, fair play to them both, are doing their best to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad for this match.

After all the discussion and vitriol on here about the poor atmosphere, you would think BM members would be falling over themselves to make up the 30 required. 30!

Last edited:
Can I be honest? Had a few bottles of Proper Job, so on my way.

If we can't pull *30* City fans to relocate for this one match, it's a poor effort. It really is.

1894 and the club, fair play to them both, are doing their best to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad for this match.

After all the discussion and vitriol on here about the poor atmosphere, you would think BM members would be falling over themselves to make up the 30 required. 30!

True

We listened to the Celtic fan on the atmosphere thread on how to get things going. Many said great ideas and thanks... Was it 3000 in the Celtic singing section with a huge waiting list ?

Scandalous to think there is a 200 page thread about the atmosphere and then when something is organised to make it better we struggle to get 30 lads in on it.

Come on blues, get yourself involved!

Looking forward to making some noise myself, especially after someone kicking off during Burnley as I was singing.....

City doing the Poznan at Blackburn. Turn up the volume on your device.

Listen to the noise and racket the fans make afterwards. It get's everyone going, as we all know.

One thing I noticed watching the various Poznan clips at Wembley against United, and against other teams home and away, not only did it get our fans going, it got the opposing fans going as well. They tried their best to counter act it by singing, etc, but it always failed.

You can't beat it for the sheer spectacle of it.

Hopefully we can get a decent one going against Monaco?

The only people who shouldn't like the Poznan are opposition fans. It's such a positive asset we have as a fanbase we should use it more often.

All the boring fuckers who don't want to join in are a huge part of the problem with our current atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.