"Upstairs" — The Bluemoon Refugee Camp (continued)

This is not a night for soft drinks, those who want one can fuck off to mums net, it's spicy chicken in a chilli BBQ sauce, made it this morning, must have known
I'm claiming the worm in the first bottle of tequila, apparently it has hallucagenic (sp?) qualities. Each time I've tried it I've already been so off my tits I haven't noticed any difference.

I did say fucking bad in my defense, its as bad as its been for a long time thats for sure.
I'm not even looking, know what it'll be like. Especially being scousers and klopp. That's why mines a pint of ale, Scotch chaser and I fucked off BM to watch boxing.

"After his draw last time, Crolla won the title!"

I just cant be bothered with upstairs, i'm on the whiskey, watching the boxing and staying in the cellar, or off topic if you are that way inclined.
Hah! You said what I did except with added beer and no cellar. Used my living room, spot on. Ended up talking about fucking Islam when I did come on though yoou bunch of cunts (not you man) Any other day just not today. Got here on a high, picked up from the scouser evening after the fight and the alerts and messages I have are my comments on terrorism. Morbid. I know what I'll do! Just struck me! The MUSIC ASSOCIATION GAME!! Then music will make me forget scousers and terrorists at the same time! See ya l8r ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.