"Upstairs" — The Bluemoon Refugee Camp (continued)

This is the kind of night I really miss the lasses thread, as I do need cheering up. Though I can understand why it was pulled; it had been hijacked by one or two posters. However, I was promised that the gif thread would be reinstated, which hasn't happened.

This is the kind of night I really miss the lasses thread, as I do need cheering up. Though I can understand why it was pulled; it had been hijacked by one or two posters. However, I was promised that the gif thread would be reinstated, which hasn't happened.
It would be a nice gesture of the good ladies of BM could post something to cheer us up, no cat gif's kaz

Let me combine those threads for you...

2n9lxsh.gif

Cock wombling thundercunts. I'd only been in 30 minutes from last night and we were 2 down, i thought of this thread... I feel awful, somehow I was made to feel worse, which I didnt think was possible.

I wish I had the energy or the inclination to order take away food but typing this is a huge effort, you can all fuck off with your strong beer and exotic foreign foods.

Hopefully I will pass out soon and wake up tomorrow.
Cheer up mate. I had intentions of going to the local and watch us thrash Leicester, checked the score on BBC and we were 2-0 after about 5 minutes. Fuck that. Had a kip instead. Saved me twatting some gloating rag in the pub I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.