US Blues.... NBC changes this coming season

City is the only reason I pay for cable.... can I just pay for this and cut cable then? Or do I still need to buy both? I'm still getting used to not having to wait 20 minutes for the tv to warm up, and then the shock of dealing with adding channel 4. Its all too confusing.

City is the only reason I pay for cable.... can I just pay for this and cut cable then? Or do I still need to buy both? I'm still getting used to not having to wait 20 minutes for the tv to warm up, and then the shock of dealing with adding channel 4. Its all too confusing.
I interpreted the article to mean that you still need to have cable or sat. and this is in addition to.

I interpreted the article to mean that you still need to have cable or sat. and this is in addition to.

Thanks. That's a load of bollocks. Let's form an Austin Kodi Klub. Or you guys can all come over to my house and I will sell bacon butties with real hp sauce to pay for it.

The reason the ratings are down year on year in the US is simple: Utd is shit.

As the schedule rolls forward we here are all going to have to keep tabs on the TV schedules on a 3-4 week-forward basis as that how far ahead the schedules will be released. The more City matches moved out of the 3 PM Saturday GMT time slot by Sky, the more we can see on TV here.

Livesoccer.net always your best bet to figure out how to see a match (TV, stream, etc.) as soon as broadcast data is available. (No, I have no affiliation)

From what I read, all but THREE City games should be on NBCSN or CNBC, and those 3 City games will probably be against bottom half opposition. Personally, I'm not sure it is worth it, even at $50, given the extended highlights on City TV. However, if you divide the $50 over the 3 games, it is about $16.50 per game to watch City live on TV (if you have Apple TV, Roku, etc)...and hopefully popping a few in against the dross!

I literally just changed my cable to Comcast (owners of NBCSN) and made certain I had all the NBC family of stations! So, it pisses me off as much as the next guy. However, it is hard to complain given we have been getting every single game, from every team, as part of having NBCSN! In fact, if they went to ALL the games on the App, I would probably cut the fûcking cable cord and just use internet services like Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix and NBCSN Gold! When all is said and done, it is the same cord for TV as Internet, so they're ripping us off one way or the other!!!

I'm possibly going to be working out in the Western States for a bit; staring in September, and I'm probably not going to have decent internet (limited possibility of streaming). What are my options for watching City?

I really don't fancy going to a bar at 0700 on Saturday morning for a 3pm KO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.